Monday 11 May 2020

Detective Pikachu the movie - Tommi

Last night we watched Detective Pikachu the movie. I liked it because it has people and pokemon in it. My favorite character is Squirtle. This movie is about a Pokemon called Pikachu who is partnered with a policeman. Pikachu has had his memory wiped and his policeman friend is dead. Pikachu gets a new friend the policeman's son and they have to find out who killed the boy's dad. I recommend the movie and give it 5 out of 5. You need to watch this movie. You can find this movie on neon or DVD. Heres the movie trailer https://youtu.be/bILE5BEyhdo


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have been having lots of fun Tommi. Lucky you getting to watch a movie. I love how you have been doing lots of sharing of what you have been doing. I like how you have rated the movie. I am sure there will be lots of people keen to watch the movie. I might have to have a look at the movie too. Awesome work Tommi!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Uvin's Paintz art