Wednesday 22 April 2020

Slime Crimes:Hagfish - a book review by Fergus

I read a book about hagfish so I made a little poster about them.


They are like a wormy eel that lives underwater. It can spray out slime when it is in danger. When you look at hagfish you won't see their teeth but when it shows their teeth it looks like fangs. They eat dead things they find. They can't kill things on their own unless they spray slime in their breathing parts. When I saw the front cover of this book on Epic it looked so cool. You will enjoy reading this book.

3 comments:

  1. I am intrigued, I will have to go and find this book, Fergus! Thanks for the great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome book review. Hag fish sound really sticky and slimy. I don't think I would want to touch one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to read this book! Great book review, maybe we need a book review section on our blog- What do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Uvin's Paintz art