Tuesday 21 April 2020

Sarah- Oops!

Oops!

Once there was a little girl called Harriet Welsh, who was eating a banana.
When she had finished her banana she dropped the banana skin. A dog came along and slipped on the banana skin…

”WOOF!” Oops! 

A cat came along and slipped on the banana skin…
”MEOW!” Oops!
A mouse came along and slipped on the banana skin…
“SQUEAK!” Oops!
The little girl’s Mum came along and she slipped on the banana skin…
“ AWWW! PICK UP YOUR BANANA SKIN NOW!”

Harriet picked up the banana skin and said…
“Sorry Mum”, and then put it in the rubbish bin.

2 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud when I read this Sarah - I wonder if you could publish it in Story Jumper? I think you would be able to create some super pictures to go with your story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs B
      I made this story into a book on story jumper. Have you seen it

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Uvin's Paintz art