Friday 17 April 2020

opps... From Noah Gibbs

Oops…
Opps…
we are in lockdown
Opps...
We are stuck at home
Opps…
It means I'm getting homeschooled, oh no!
This means I'm stuck with my sisters! All-day long
They annoy me, they frustrate me, and they are just plain girls, and mean girls, sometimes.
Bring back school any day soon, because I miss my friends, miss my teachers and miss my learning.
I do not like lockdown because of all of this, but I do like spending time with my family and all the time spent baking and eating all the baking all day long with family.





This is a story of 100-words from the Advocates  


3 comments:

  1. Noah, I enjoyed reading your Opps 100 word challenge. We are missing everyone so it is neat we can see what you have been up to when you post on our blog. We are eating a lot of baking in my whare too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea to write a story about. I'm sure your sisters aren't that bad Noah.
    Lovely to hear you miss your teachers. We miss you to. Super story Noah!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Uvin's Paintz art