Monday 20 April 2020

MY PIGS

During the lockdown, my Dad got us four pigs.
Their names are Wilbur, Honk, Straggles and Babe.
On the first night here they escaped. They didn't like it here. My Dad jumped on one of the pigs and got them all back. We fixed their pen so they couldn't escape again. Now they have got used to living with us. We have to feed them every morning. We feed them scraps and they drink milk. My Grandma drops her leftover food to them too. They have already grown a little bit ! 


2 comments:

  1. Wow they do look pretty big Cooper. It must be all the food and milk you are feeding them. I use to have a pet pig and he even came to school. I found a photo of him yesterday. He was a wild pig my brothers dog caught when he was pig hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was telling my whānau about your piggle adventures Cooper and they thought it was a lot of fun. They also wondered if dad was doing his pre season rugby training by tackling run away piggles!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Uvin's Paintz art