Wednesday 29 April 2020

How My Uncle Nearly Died With Heart Disease 😥 (Kian)

When I went to Australia I saw my uncle Son. When I went back home to NZ my dad was on the phone with his mum who was still in Australia. My dad's mum was crying on the phone she said that Son was having heart problems. Then one day he went to the hospital and my dad put a note on give a little a thing that people give a little bit of money for that person that is in trouble. My dad used the money for medical stuff for Son. Then one day he had to have a heart transplant that means they take out his heart and put other one in. Not many people live but he woke up😃. Now he is ok and lives.


                                                                                   
                                     

6 comments:

  1. What a strong uncle you have Kian. Good to hear everything has gone well for uncle Sarn and has a strong healthy heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Year he is still in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that wonderful Kian, so awesome that Dad was able to help too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. year he was going to go over to Australia to help out but he did't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he's my favourite uncle

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Uvin's Paintz art